Are you tired of feeling self-conscious about your smile because you have missing or crooked teeth? If so, September is the perfect time to take advantage of Self Improvement Month and start your journey to the smile you deserve and the look you’ve always wanted. At Colella Cosmetic Dentistry, we offer you dental implants and want to be with you every step of the way.
The Many Benefits
There are many options when it comes to tooth restoration, and each choice has advantages and disadvantages, but dental implants offer some unique benefits that we believe will improve your life:
- Bone protection: Implants are placed directly in the jaw. The titanium post implanted in the jaw helps to stimulate the bone to keep growing.
- Natural-looking: Dental implants look almost exactly like your natural teeth, so no one even needs to know you needed a restoration.
- Long-lasting: if implants are placed and cared for properly, they can last decades or even a lifetime.
- Improved oral health: Missing teeth leave you vulnerable to gum disease, which is linked to conditions like stroke, diabetes and heart disease. Implants keep your mouth and your body healthier.
- Easy to care for: Because dental implants function exactly like your natural teeth, you care for them the same too. Just brush twice a day, floss once a day and see a dentist every six months for a cleaning and to check for cavities.
- Minimal damage to remaining teeth: Dental implants are placed in such a way that there is minimal damage to the remaining teeth, leaving your gums and teeth healthy and strong.
These are just a few of the benefits that patients enjoy when they opt to restore their smile with implants. To determine if you are a good candidate for dental implants or if there is another type of tooth restoration that is best for you, contact us to schedule an appointment with Dr. Colella in Coconut Creek, FL. We also serve Parkland, FL and surrounding areas.